TJD Law is the legal practice of Tim Davies, created in 2016 to focus purely on the provision of high-quality, but affordable, employment law advice and support.
As employment law has grown in complexity, so has the need for legal advisors who can deliver plain-speaking and practical guidance, at a sensible price. After many years working in a large corporate law firm, Tim developed a firm belief that a smaller, bespoke legal practice would be better placed to deliver this service; offering a more personable client experience, without comprising on quality.
Consequently, much of our work derives from repeat business and word-of-mouth referrals, reflecting our desire to put people – not profit – at the centre of our business and cultivate lasting client relationships.
TJD Law is the ideal choice for SMEs, charities, partnerships, entrepreneurs and senior managers/executives seeking expert advice, a personal service, and great value for money.
Experienced employment law specialist
- Tim has specialised in employment law since qualifying as a solicitor in 2001.
- In 2002, Tim joined Michelmores LLP, a top 100 law firm with offices in London, Bristol and Exeter. Tim became a Partner in 2011, having established a loyal client base through the provision of trusted advice and excellent client service.
- During his time at Michelmores, Tim acted for a diverse range of clients including employees, director/shareholders; charities, family businesses, limited companies, PLCs, local authorities and educational institutions. He gained extensive experience dealing with complex Employment Tribunal cases and high value settlement negotiations, but also provided strategic employment advice on corporate matters such as business re-structuring, sales & acquisitions, outsourcing and the re-tendering of commercial services.
- Tim has delivered employment law training at numerous seminars and workshops, including over a decade of presentations at Michelmores’ highly regarded annual Employment Law Conference. He has also delivered in-house training for several private and public sector clients, ranging from introductory courses on the fundamentals of employment law, to a rolling series of bespoke workshops for a large Government agency.
- Tim is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association and has been recognised as a Leader in his Field by Chambers legal directory.